PDA

צפייה בגרסה מלאה : Super scorpion AD

eric
11-02-2011, 10:00:17
hello all,
I present myself, eric Branicki, 37 years, I am part of the team AviationDesign. I practice flying radio controlled for 24 years already. I live in France and I know your beautiful country because I am often come on vacation for much of my youth. :-) and I still have family. I wish I could come fly with you ... but unfortunately too complicated.
here's a little video of my last flight with my new super scorpion. extra, I love it. ;-)
tell me, why do not you fly home with the material AviationDesign?
they are really super aircraft.
See you soon
Eric B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHHoWjievEQ

MCMF
11-02-2011, 18:41:08
Welcome 2 our forum Eric

There isn't one particular reason for why people here don't own and/or fly AD jets....

I think that market here is fluded with fareastern products mainly because they come in avariety of finished stages like ARF or ARTF and also because they are significantly cheaper .

There are some AD models here like the Fouga Magister and a Rafle with the last one in its early building stage

eric
11-02-2011, 23:39:40
Thank you for your welcome
it is true that the Chinese kits are a little cheaper but they fly so much worse. :-) you will see with the gust and the fouga.
I had a rafale from aviation design, unfortunately I separate myself to buy my super scorpion, I love it. :-)
a short film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvqQlDaQW4Q
a bientot
eric

MCMF
12-02-2011, 00:32:27
Eric ,
This is a first....100% Israeli designed and developed Fouga "Zukit" magister check it out http://www.efly.co.il/forums/showthread.php?t=33167

eric
12-02-2011, 10:09:13
wonderful, he looks to have very good flight, I love this plane. ;-)
Besides, you know Marc Levy one of my friend, became vice world champion this year with the aircraft. :-)
photo Marc
http://www.rcpilot-online.com/photo/gal/pic/gal-1116872.jpg
we should fly within a few months a small fouga of 4.20 m wingspan. :-)
Here are some photos of baby:
http://www.rcpilot-online.com/photo/gal/pic/gal-1072200.jpg
http://adjets.free.fr/adjetsv6FR/fouga3/Fouga%201-3.JPG
it is the big one of course:)
we will 3 pilots on this one .
i will tell you more after the first flight.
regards
Eric

ZvikaF
12-02-2011, 13:03:49
Hello Eric and welcome

Nice aircraft, flights and a streaming video with music.

Is the strip you are flying from special for R/C flying ?

Liked the Fouga it's a real scale, two jets ?

Have fun and keep us informed

:)

avidek
12-02-2011, 14:35:38
Hey Eric and Welcome
I liked your two planes and your movies they are very impressive!
My partner and I we own the AD rafale which was bought 10 years ago and during the present days we've started to build it.
We like the quality of the plane and I hope the details of the plane such as panels lines are as much as scale!
Eric, I am thinking about get in touch with Eric Rantet o ask for a little help as we very much need a detailed 3 views of the rafale, and following to my searching the internet for it , I couldn't find any detailed one only some few small and not detailed, so I hope maybe you could help us?
Another question... we bought the rafale after we saw it first in 1999 at the jet world master which was attended in Zeltweg Austria, and the one we saw was own by Frantz Walti and it was powered by the AMT OLYMPUS and it was like a rocket and since then the picture of the plane accelerate for take off and the flight of the plane don't leave me, and because of that we bought the rafale. I saw in your movie that you flew the rafale with the Merlin, is it was enough for the plane, is the plane was fast, how was the vertical ? because my intention is to put 18-22 Kg turbine.

Thank You advance
Avi D.

eric
12-02-2011, 23:24:45
Hello Eric and welcome

Nice aircraft, flights and a streaming video with music.

Is the strip you are flying from special for R/C flying ?

Liked the Fouga it's a real scale, two jets ?

Have fun and keep us informed

:)

Hello and welcome Eric

+ + Hello, :-)

Nice aircraft, all flights and has streaming video with music.

+ + thank you. :-)

Is the strip you are flying from special for R / C Flying?

+ + no, it's an old military airbase near Paris, but we are a small Ten members can access it. ;-) there are no more military flights there.

Liked the Fouga it's a real scale, Two jets?

+ + 2 fouga kits are produced by aviation-design, very big is at 1/3 and the "small" 1/4;-).

Have fun and keep us Informed

+ + of course you'll have pictures.

Eric B @ + +

eric
13-02-2011, 10:08:46
Hey Eric and Welcome
I liked your two planes and your movies they are very impressive!
My partner and I we own the AD rafale which was bought 10 years ago and during the present days we've started to build it.
We like the quality of the plane and I hope the details of the plane such as panels lines are as much as scale!
Eric, I am thinking about get in touch with Eric Rantet o ask for a little help as we very much need a detailed 3 views of the rafale, and following to my searching the internet for it , I couldn't find any detailed one only some few small and not detailed, so I hope maybe you could help us?
Another question... we bought the rafale after we saw it first in 1999 at the jet world master which was attended in Zeltweg Austria, and the one we saw was own by Frantz Walti and it was powered by the AMT OLYMPUS and it was like a rocket and since then the picture of the plane accelerate for take off and the flight of the plane don't leave me, and because of that we bought the rafale. I saw in your movie that you flew the rafale with the Merlin, is it was enough for the plane, is the plane was fast, how was the vertical ? because my intention is to put 18-22 Kg turbine.

Thank You advance
Avi D.

Hey Eric and Welcome

+ + Hi Avi,

I liked your plane and your Two movies They Are Very impressive!

+ + Thank you very much ;-)

My partner and I We Own The gust Which AD WAS Bought 10 years ago and this "during the days we've started" to build it.

+ + You will not regret it. it's a great aircraft.

We Like The Quality Of The flat and I hope the Details Of The flat panels have Such lines are As Much as scale!

+ + This aircraft is a model, Eric work with dassault, and he has access to a lot of details.

Eric, I am thinking about get in touch with Eric Rantet o ask for a little help As We very much need a 3 Detailed Views of the burst, and followings to my searching the internet for it, I Could not find "any one only Detailed Some small few "Detailed and not, so I hope maybe you could" help us?

+ + Then you need a plane 3 views?

Another question ... The burst weekends Bought After We saw it first in 1999 at The Jet World Masters Which WAS Attended Zeltweg in Austria, and The One WE SAW WAS Frantz own by Walter and It Was By The AMT Olympus powered and It Was Like a rocket and Since Then The Picture Of The Accelerate plane for take off & the Flight of the plane do not leave me, and Because Of That We Bought The gust. I saw in your movie That You Flew The Burst With The Merlin is it WAS Enough For the planar Is The plane WAS fast, how Was The vertical? Because my intention to put IS 18-22 Kg turbine.

The merlin is a 16kg of thrust (do you know this engine in Isarel? ), my Rafale was definitely not model and especially very light (11.5 kg empty). while the Merlin was really powerful top. :-)
I know a friend who has a Franck-turbine in (19kg thrust) and it's really wonderful because it is already heavier that was mine. ESPECIALLY DO NOT GO OVER IT! BECAUSE THE MODEL IS INTENDED FOR 12KG OF HIGH PUSH!
I recommend you be careful not to put the full power flight flat, but only in slow flight, to restart the machine or vertical flight. (what I did with mine)
which engine you want to put on?
cordially
Eric B

Thank You Advance
Avi D

avidek
14-02-2011, 18:54:29
Hi Eric
We are familiar with the Merlin turbine and there are some guys who are using the merlins in Israel, and as much as I have seen, it is very nice and powerful turbine but the common turbine in Israel is the JetCat.
My own preference turbine is the AMT NL (in my opinion the rolls royce of the turbines) because I like the reliability of the turbine and the power that you get from the turbine (I compare the AMT to a american muscle cars) and the way that Bennie from AMT gives a service to the turbines and you can give him a phone call for first emergency if you have any problem, and not to start to mess it by yourself. but the AMT turbines have one big minus and it is about 25% expensive than the other turbines.
Concerning to the Rafale, we will very appreciate if you could help us to get a detail 3 view of the plane.

Thank you in advance
Avi

eric
20-02-2011, 00:47:22
Hi Eric

++Hello Avi

We are familiar with the Merlin turbine and there are some guys who are using the merlins in Israel, and as much as I have seen, it is very nice and powerful turbine but the common turbine in Israel is the JetCat.

++ unfortunatly jetCat is the most sell in the world...

My own preference turbine is the AMT NL (in my opinion the rolls royce of the turbines) because I like the reliability of the turbine and the power that you get from the turbine (I compare the AMT to a american muscle cars) and the way that Bennie from AMT gives a service to the turbines and you can give him a phone call for first emergency if you have any problem, and not to start to mess it by yourself. but the AMT turbines have one big minus and it is about 25% expensive than the other turbines.

++ I'm ok with you for all that, but it "was" real, few years ago. now i think it's finish. you have the same quality with lot manufacturers.

Concerning to the Rafale, we will very appreciate if you could help us to get a detail 3 view of the plane.

++ I'm going to see with Eric if he has something to give you. :-)
Regards
eric

Thank you in advance
Avi

MCMF
20-02-2011, 14:57:51
Hello Eric,

Can you please find out if Aviation D have now scale flap system for the Fouga kits (both versions) and get back with an answer? Also tougher tires the ones we are using are soft and getting consumed very quickly

eric
24-02-2011, 01:48:54
Hello Eric,

Can you please find out if Aviation D have now scale flap system for the Fouga kits (both versions) and get back with an answer? Also tougher tires the ones we are using are soft and getting consumed very quickly

Hello
This is the answer, directly from Eric Rantet:
No flaps system
But few customers fit them easily. They just cut flaps and fit standard flaps hinges with 4 servos

Tires : we now have new stronger tires for main wheels

Regards

Aviation Design, aviation.design@wanadoo.fr

and unfortunatly nothing for the 3 views...

regards Eric B

avidek
24-02-2011, 19:54:24
Hi Eric
I want to thank you for trying help us, I appreciate it. thank you!
based on your opinion, should I try to contact directly to dassault,
will they respond me?
I will give a try at the RCU because
we are actually very need it!

Thank you
Avi

eric
28-02-2011, 01:31:42
Hi Eric

++ Hello Avi

I want to thank you for trying help us, I appreciate it. thank you!

++no problem, it is with pleasure that I am trying to find solutions but on this one, I'm not going to help you ... sorry.

based on your opinion, should I try to contact directly to dassault, will they respond me?

++ yes you can try, but... i'm not sur of the positive answer...

I will give a try at the RCU because
we are actually very need it!

++ Yes you can try there to.

Regards
Eric

Thank you
Avi

eric
22-03-2011, 23:20:02
Hello Guys
Here are some news of the large fouga in pictures.
soon the first flight. :-)
Eric B @ + +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnCNuTNXqis

eric
25-03-2011, 00:35:50
First flight. ;-)

MCMF
25-03-2011, 19:39:18
Hello Eric
Does this model incorporate scale flaps or is it the same as the smaller version?

eric
25-03-2011, 20:26:36
yes it's all scale, you can see it on this picture.
regards
eric

MCMF
27-03-2011, 00:20:06
Hello Eric , do you happen to have a closeup picture of the flap system this one that you posted shows the speed brake from the front do you have something like this?

eric
31-03-2011, 19:47:22
in fact, in the kit, flaps are not cut you have to do it, but I think there is anything to do with this kit (small) because I recall that Marc Levy is vice world champion with it..

eric
31-03-2011, 19:51:21

MCMF
31-03-2011, 22:39:17
Dear Eric I was referring to the large kit

eric
07-04-2011, 00:50:26
Dear Eric I was referring to the large kit

hi MCMF
here for you. :-)

eric
07-04-2011, 00:52:38
Hello guys,
Here is the first small video, not top quality but ok, we'll try again with the sun.
@++ Eric B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p1hmzadHx8