PDA

צפייה בגרסה מלאה : נתונים פנייה לאלוף העולם לשנת 2011 ב- F3K וקבלת ראיית העולם שלו בתחום - תוכנית אימונים

Gil
05-04-2012, 09:22:02
שלום חברים,

למי שמכיר אותי, אני לא ניחן בבישנות יתר בכל הנוגע לתחביב שלנו שאני כ"כ אוהב,
מבחינתי כל האמצעים כשרים וללשון אין עצם:rolleyes:

פניתי לאלוף העולם הנוכחי Joe Wurts בפנייה פרטית וביקשתי ממנו ייעוץ לתוכנית אימונים בכדי לשפר את היכולת האישית שלי.

כחלק מאופי המחלקה הנהדרת הזו שנקראת F3K גם האנשים החברים בה נהדרים גם אם הם אלופי עולם.

הנ"ל השיב לי ופרש בפני את התובנות להצלחה בתחום.

חשבתי לשתף אתכם בכדי שלא רק אני אפיק מכך תועלת לתחרויות הקרובות, אלה גם אתם.:cool:

מצ"ב משנתו :)

Gil,

One of the best things to do, is to practice with either someone that is better than you, or has similar skills, and a similar desire to get better. It can be difficult to gauge your progress when practicing by yourself...

Here is the general overview: For me, when I go flying I am always doing something that is either oriented towards practicing existing skills, testing my air reading hypotheses, or pushing my boundaries (so I know where my boundaries are in a contest).

In my version of relative importance, here are the various skills that you should be focusing on:
1) Air reading
2) Airplane control/handling
3) Contest task strategy/tactics
4) Launch height

For #1, always try to make an evaluation of where a thermal may be on the field prior to a throw. Then test your evaluation. Once you find a thermal, try and figure out where the next one may be, then go to it. DLG is really good in improving air-reading because of the immediate feedback. If the conditions are active (easy thermals all over), maybe try and see how many different thermals you can work during a single flight. Another item that has elements of #3 in it, is to try and see how many different flights you can use a single thermal. That is, once you establish that you have a thermal, come down and relaunch to the same thermal. This will quickly teach you just how fast thermals move when drifting with the wind! Very important knowledge for the next throw in a comp... Also, when the conditions are really good, I frequently play the "how low can I throw" game. What is the minimum height throw I can use to climb out in a given thermal? This forces one to reall
y tighten up on the thermal call accuracy.

When conditions are weak and challenging, work on airplane smoothness/efficiency, along with launch height(#2 & #4).

For #3, there is no real substitute for flying with/against other pilots. With the local pilot(s) (I have only two pilots locally that fly DLG, and only one that is a serious competitor), we tend to do "all up last down" flying, with a 3 minute max. If it is obvious that we will make the time, we come down early and try again. If the other pilot is clearly not going to make time, come down so that you both can launch again at the same time. Flying against another pilot will provide the best feedback as to what is working and what is not working.

If the air is really good, also work on doing quick-turnarounds (minimize the time between flights). Always make a thermal call and at least touch a thermal with enough time that you know that you could have made a climb out before coming in for the next launch.

I put launch height as #4 in priority as it is typically not what wins contests. Getting a much higher launch does provide for more room for mistakes, but many of the high launchers end up relying on other pilots to find the best air. A good way to place reasonably high in a comp, but it is rarely a way to win comps. I'd much rather start low in a thermal than to start high in lousy air!

This should be a good start...

Regards,
Joe

One item to add. For #3, it is important to practice searching for the next thermal ASAP after you have climbed enough to make your time. Do some practice in regards to just how much height you need to make your time (hint: it is usually less than you think). Work on putting your plane upwind to search out the source of your next max.

Regards,
Joe

ZvikaF
05-04-2012, 11:24:58
:):):) יפה מאוד !!!