PDA

צפייה בגרסה מלאה : זהירות! שינויים במדיניות Ebay

Flying_student
22-09-2013, 07:54:15
היום הגיע מייל עם מספר שינוים במדיניות. סעיף אחד ממש חשוב בנוגע לזמן שבוא הלקוח יכול לפתוח תלונה שונה ברמת העקרון לטובת הלקוח.

Case window extension. We updated the policy to reflect that we reserve the right to extend the period that buyers are eligible to open an eBay Buyer Protection case during which sellers are responsible for resolving such cases (e.g., national emergency, national holidays, and governmental acts). When applicable, this will be communicated via the announcements section of eBay.com. In addition, we will soon update the timeline for opening a case to 30 days after the estimated delivery date. We calculate the estimated delivery date based on the shipping service used and the shipping address. In the absence of information about shipping service, we will estimate delivery date based on average delivery times for each location. We will notify buyers and sellers when this change goes into effect by posting an announcement on eBay.com.

שימו לב שאם בחרתם\המוכר עדכן שבחרתם במשלוח אקספרס אז יש לכם רק 34 ימים לפתיחת תיק.
יש מצב שבסוגי המשלוח הרגילים נוכל לפתוח בקשה גם 50 ימים אחרי הקנייה- תלוי איך הם ימדדו זמן משלוח ממוצע.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

guy1a
22-09-2013, 08:49:32
אולי זה המקום להגיד שמהנסיון שלי. עדיף לפתוח מחלוקת אצלהם ולא בפייפל. הם יותר מהירים. בהרבה.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4