הודעות
    תודה!
    הודה 60 פעמים ב 34 הודעות
    הוזכר
    0 הודעה/ות
    תויג
    0 שרשור/ים

ברירת מחדל סיפור חוקתי מעניין

(One bad story happened in 7 min fly off at the Voros Jeno Memorial Contest (World Cup event
    In 7 min f/o after acceleration, impulse hook of Roland KOGLOT (Slovenia) "Black Monster" plane didn't opened, model made a loop and twist around the wing own attached towline. It was not a reason to catch a line and repeat acceleration (as sometime possible), because towline wrapped around the wing, therefore Roland DT it from around 20 m height (after loop). Same hook had problems in test flight before fly off. To get towline from closed hook, Roland needs unplug battery to reset timer. It takes a time and Roland's timekeepers seen it (all action happened around 20 m from them). A few people saw, that after Roland's plane landed, towline flag came down near it, but they was not sure, that it is exactly from Roland's model.
    (Jan Vosejpka (on Facebook
    Victor - my view to Roland's 7 min flyoff first attempt - Roland launched, but line stay on model and model made big looping to the another end of line. Then model made quicker skrew - it looks then it crash on ground. Part of line was twisted around wings. In 20-30 m made DT and it seems, that flag dropped of model. But when model dropted to ground, one flag was lying on wings. I was standing about 20 m from model and really don't know witch end of line drop down, but part of line stay around wings
    Attila SZEKELYHIDI told me the same by phone - he saw Roland's model DTed and towline flag coming down, but he can't say exactly, that towline was detached from the model
    Possibly, towline flag just moved down (Roland's flag is not constantly fixed to the line and can slide along the line). But the main thing - towline didn't came off from the model!
    There were two important things - personality of Roland (I trust him even more as to myself) and timekeepers, who seen his action with releasing towline from the model
    After Roland get back his towline from the landed plane (as I know him, he always has a problem to have enough number of spar lines, therefore needs to get line from the landed model) he launched very successfully his back up model. Good height and good air. Immediately a few competitors begun to yell about disqualifying Roland from competition, because by their words he launched model after DT, which should be counted as a flight. They pushed Organizer for action. Organizer came to the Roland's pole, when model was still in the flight and demanded demonstration hook and RDT work, which Roland did and same time timekeepers said, that his (RK) model DTed. It was around 5 min from the beginning of the flight and first moment Roland thought, that he accidentally set wrong DT time - 5 min instead of 7. After he got his model back and read data from the model (there was set right DT time - 7 min), he immediately understand what was the reason of early DT - his demonstration to the Organizer. Of course Roland have to remember, that all his models have same signal coding and pushing DT button will activate DT function in all planes, which have powered ON. But everything happened very fast with a lot of pressure
    I spent enough time for investigation and understanding of this incident. I know Roland well. He is very modest and fair guy, but after that story has very heavy rock on his heart and afraid, that some people thinking, that he is a cheater. All this story is a result of wishing some people to win by any cost. But to say, that somebody is a cheater, necessary to have moral rights to say such things and at least never cheat themselves. I absolutely know what I'm saying. I know, Roland will never defend himself, therefore I do this job
    I also don't want, that winners will use "Hand of Lord" as in Soccer World Cup happened years ago and for their wins will try to tread so good name as Roland KOGLOT
    Victor STAMOV
    F1A
    Ukraine
    נערך לאחרונה על ידי gil43; 18-07-2011 בשעה 11:44:45.

תאריך הצטרפות
    Aug 2008
    הודעות
    תודה!
    הודה 5 פעמים ב 2 הודעות
    הוזכר
    0 הודעה/ות
    תויג
    0 שרשור/ים

ברירת מחדל תגובה: סיפור חוקתי מעניין

אין כמו מקרי detached from the model לעשות שמח
    המסקנה שלי מכל זה, לא להשתמש באימפולס הוק.

נושאים דומים

1. סיפור המשך ל "סיפור נחמד על איש מיוחד"
    על ידי dror_z בפורום פורום מסוקים חשמליים
    תגובות: 10
    הודעה אחרונה: 02-01-2011, 16:55:31
  2. סיפור על חבר
    על ידי עמיתפורת בפורום פורום JET-ים
    תגובות: 7
    הודעה אחרונה: 25-07-2010, 22:08:15
  3. [דיון] סיפור על חבר
    על ידי saarordan בפורום פורום מסוקי דלק
    תגובות: 6